The Granada Theater Dallas is located in the Texas city's Lower Greenville district. The Granada Theater Dallas is an extraordinary entertainment venue laced with crown moldings and art deco murals, and equipped with some of the finest in audio/visual equipment. The Granada Theater has eight levels of tiered seating and can hold anywhere from 50 to 1,000 people.
The Granada Theater Dallas first opened its doors to the public in 1946, and its preservation of tradition continues to this day; unlike most other venues which use an outside ticket provider, the Granada Theater Dallas handles all its own ticketing. Over the years, the Granada Theater Dallas has tried its hand at various functions, including a stint as a movie house and of course the established live music venue which remains today. Bob Dylan, Adele, Dolly Parton, Beck and MGMT are just a few of the major stars featured on the Granada Theater schedule in the past.
For all the latest news and up-to-date information on what's on at the Granada Theater Dallas, make Eventful your source, and check out the Granada Theater schedule above.
- Dallas Arboretum With Kraig... Sigel's 5-11-13 Lone Star Park Mother's Day... Observer Iron Fork 5-8-13
- Central Market 5-4-13 El Chico For Cinco de Mayo... Sigel's 5-4-13 Sigel's 5-3-13
- Central Market Royal 4-27-13 Shred Day Dallas 2013 Sigel's Addison 4-25-13 Sigel's Addison 4-20-13
- Earth Day Dallas 4-21-13 Vandergriff Honda 4-20-13 Arboretum 4-16-14 Lone Star Park 4-14-13
- The rumors are true: Veteran cop admits ticket quota systems is REAL! Story: cbsloc.al/10j69sD 6 hours ago
- Blink-182 Plans Auction To Assist Oklahoma Tornado Survivors: cbsloc.al/10jspz1 7 hours ago
- #Wipeout Is Back!!! cbsloc.al/10TpRuH 8 hours ago
- Does @RKBlack12 Think #Hangover Part III is worth it or should you just drink during it? Find Out >>> cbsloc.al/14YkfiP 9 hours ago
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Curator Remembers Ray Manzarek: cbsloc.al/168ntF3 10 hours ago